Brite Supra Gel
Brite Supra Gel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both.
Unlike hard gel, Brite Supra Gel is not self-levelling, but stays where you place it unlike acrylic, it doesn't harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp. Advanced formula features and is packed in a bottled instead of tube for usage saving purposed. In tube packaging will not allow u to keep the excess gel but you can easily do it will bottled packaging.
- Harden only when you cured it with LED/UV lamp.
- Long lasting & easy to control
- Good for beginner
- No pain, no heat
- 50ml in a bottled
- Prep & clean nails , apply base gel & cured in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp for 1mins.
- Take out desire amount of Brite Supra Gel from bottled with Brite Supra Gel Brush Spatula then roll it on the reusable nail tips. Put the brush into Brite Gel Cleanser and then move the Brite Supra gel around with the brush to cover the whole nail and make the extension as well if you want, cure in LED lamp for 30seconds or UV lamp for 1mins.
- Lightly press on free edge of reusable tips to take out the reusable tips.
- Beautiful extension done in 5 minutes. Use Brite Thin Wooden File to create your desire shapes.